Saturday, June 12, 2010

Manly Teas for Manly Men

Mountains again.

Did you know that Souvia Tea has a complete line of Manly Teas? Yup, teas geared especially for men. They even have a special gift set for Father's Day, consisting of Lapsang Souchong, Kukicha, Genmaicha, Gunpowder, China Breakfast and (ta da!) Tiramisu Mascarpone for dessert! I didn't know that you guys needed "manly" teas. My impression is that the guys in the tea world were doing just fine. In fact, it seems that once men got interested in tea they really got into it and rapidly became connoisseurs.

The World Tea Expo is in full swing and I can't wait until people start reporting back about it. I wish it were closer because I would surely like to go to it. All those vendors and seminars and tea samples! Yum.



No comments: