Hey, Y' all It's time to sign up for The Tea Review BlogTea Swap, January 2012! You may either email me from my profile page or go to Facebook. This teaswap has been around for quite a while, thanks to Stephanie, the Tea Guru of the Tea Review Blog. Here's all the info you need:
Anyone may participate!
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP FOR OUR TEA SWAP BY CLICKING HERE! (the url is http://www.facebook.com/groups/teaswap )
Here are the rules for the tea swap:
* Signups for each month are from the 1st through the 30th of each month for the next month’s swap.
* On the 1st or 2nd of each month, everyone will receive an email letting them know who their partner is. Partners are selected randomly, and the person you send to is the person who will be sending to you and vice versa.
What you must include in your package to your partner
1. An assortment of teas, preferably according to your partner’s preferences in the email you will receive. You must send at the MINIMUM the equivalent of 20 tea bags or 2-4 oz of loose tea…but no one likes the minimum! The idea is to make your package REALLY nice and presentable. You may send either bagged or loose tea
2. A tea accessory. This can be a teabag rest, heat seal tea bags, a teaball, tea stir stick, teapot, or anything else that is associated with tea
3. An edible treat – something like a candy bar, candies, granola bars…something that would be nice to snack on while drinking tea! Be absolutely sure that the items you send are unopened, and not past the expiration date.
The idea is to make the package very special for your assigned partner. You receive your partners information during the first week of the month and all packages MUST BE MAILED by the 15th of the month.
I encourage everyone to email their partner once they receive their package to let them know it was received – if you have a blog, you might want to blog about it too!
Now, easily register for the tea swap by using the form below
Join The Tea Review Blog Free Tea Swap
* Your Name:
* Your Email
* Zip or Postal Code
* Tell us what your favorite types of tea are:
* What is Your Favorite Candy?
What is Your Favorite Candy Bar?
* What is Your Favorite Color?
Any other special instructions we should give to your tea swap partner?
I have done this several timea and believe me, you always get a very nice package of tea and goodies. You only sign up on a month-to-month basis, so you can bow out anytime you want. Just let me know, one way or another.